Paisley Kay Event Design loves variety, which is why I can work with you on social events and celebrations — from small, intimate affairs to grand weddings. Because your needs are likely as one-of-a-kind as you want your event to be, I offer services on a variety of levels, from creative consulting to comprehensive event planning.
Themes and venues and catering, oh my! There are so many options – which can be both exciting and overwhelming. Let me be your idea machine. All I need is a little bit of information about who you are and what you want your event to achieve, and I’ll take it from there!
I can point you in the right direction, or assist you in deciding on:
- Themes, Color Schemes & Event Design
- Wedding Party Fashion
- Music & Entertainment
- Catering, Rental Companies & Florists
- Collateral Design, Printing & Mailing
Want to spend the weeks leading up to and day-of your event soaking up every moment and simply enjoying yourself? I don’t blame you! While you kick back, relax and have fun, I will manage all day-of logistics – including set-up, vendor management, and making sure your event goes off without a hitch.
Comprehensive Event Planning
Although event planning may seem like it’s all flowers and napkins, the “down and dirty” logistics and details are a very large, highly important piece of the puzzle. Not sure where to turn, or want to ensure nothing slips through the cracks? I can help with the execution of your event, including:
- Working with the venue and catering company
- Collaborating with other event vendors and professionals – the florist, event rental company, photographer, band, graphic designer – anyone who has anything to do with your event happening, and happening well
- Setting up day-of logistics, including creating pre-event and program timelines
The Comprehensive Event Planning package includes both creative consulting and month-of management services, as well.